What are OG images?
An open graph image or OG image is the image that appears when you post website or video content to your social accounts.
It is part of an important group of meta tags that influence the performance of your content link on social media like Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest and Twitter.
Why should I use them?
- Increase your conversions and click-through rates.
- Help your content stand out on the timeline and boost your engagement.
- Effectively communicate to your audience what your content is about.
- Exhibit your brand’s personality and legitimize your content/make use of the free advertising space.
- Make your content look professional and reputable.
What is OG-social app?
OG-social app for Shopify store owners offers a way to create custom share images for all the pages on the shop.